This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dimension - Storage space saver in cupboards

Here is another video for a space saving idea in your Dimension or R30 cupboards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-YZx-F6s-0
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Hi

I bought one of these but it did not fit my cupboards. Should have checked each one though as it fits your well. Will get it out again. In the meantime I have cut out the front of a plastic storage box and put it in a cupboard upside down. As it is not as long as the cupboard I can still put some taller things in at one end.

Now back to the drawing board to design a wasp screen for the door and cab windows!!

Comment

They wouldn't fit some of our cupboards but would fit about 4 out of the seven, strange as you would think they are all the same size.

Let us know how you get on with the wasp screen, sounds good.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

We are just back from a week away and the wasps were a real problem. More than in other years. I have the net and will be on the sewing machine tomorrow. Black sticky velcro and away I go.

We like to sit in the doorway and look at the view and the black net is really see through and you can hardly see it at all but it should stop the little Blighters.

Comment

we bought one of those plate racks too (silver one) not for use in the cupboard (wouldn't fit) but to put our disposable barbecue on instead of using bricks. I was worried that the silver coating would come off but some foil was placed on top before the barbecue and it worked a treat.
          Jessie

Comment

under floor storage

I've discovered that a cat litter tray in the under floor storage fits a treat and is very useful for small loose items.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebell View Post
              I've discovered that a cat litter tray in the under floor storage fits a treat and is very useful for small loose items.
              Cat litter tray also fits nicely under front passenger seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidick View Post
                Cat litter tray also fits nicely under front passenger seat.

Our Dimension came with a pull out tray already fitted under both seats.
                Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                  Our Dimension came with a pull out tray already fitted under both seats.
                  Lucky you, ours only had one, under the drivers seat. Wonder if we should have had two. Mind you only the drivers seat has a mechanism to accommodate it, so probably not.

Comment

Interestingly, I tried the shelf unit again and you are right Graham, it fits certain cupboards so have now used it in one of them and have a new one for home.

My other cupboards are shelved with my upside down plastic box system with cardboard shelf. We also use a large plastic cutlery drainer - backside down, which makes a shelf unit with little sections for things like the chargers etc.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X