This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insurance Advice

I have a Autohomes Bedford Bambi, based on the Rascal pickup and on its logbook it is listed as a motor home. So I have fully comprehensive insurance that covers both its road use and the motor home as well.

I am considering changing this to a Romahome based on the Rascal, supercarry, Daihatsu pick up for the option of Two vehicle’s in one, but would it need to be insured as Two separate items.

I intend using the pick up for work purposes with a luton type demountable body.

I've just answered on your other thread but now I see that you wish to use the base vehicle for work purposes, which may affect things. Still, worth giving campton insurance brokers (01883 742460) a call though - they were helpful and knowledgable when we used them a few years back and I assume a company out there must insure this sort of set up, there are plenty of otherr demountable campers that fit onto hilux type pick-ups that I'm sure will also be used as work vehicles.
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Thanks for the earlier posts...I just arranged my insurance through campton and they were half the price of other quotes I received

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X