As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insurance Question

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insurance Question

If i weee to buy a de-mountable romahome on a suzuki or Dihatsu pick and use the pick up for work and the romahome at weekends would i have to have two differant lots of insurance cover.

give campton insurance brokers (01883 742460) a call, they insured our demountable and were happy to do it as 1 policy that covered it as a whole vehicle and also if we demounted the rear romahome part and used just the diahatsu. That was a few years back now and we never really needed it as we found that demounting was too much hastle to do regularly.
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Thanks for the info, i will give them a ring.

I though that it was quite quick and easy to de-mount the pod unit, with the front jacking legs and rear steadies. (if you have enough room !)

Comment

Used to have a demountable.. along with a few others. It's a two man job, you have to also disconnect the electrics and unbolt the chassis from the Roma. Never bothered with mine, same as Glen, too much hassle!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X