This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delighted new owner!

Hello, I'm new to this forum. Have been the proud owner of a 1996 Romahome HiTop for one whole month and am besotted! I live in Cornwall and so far have spent a fair amount of time on campsites just seeing how it feels to live in my new 'home'. The funniest thing is how much attention it attracts - I have had people coming up and leaning on my stable-type door (when I'm parked up by the sea reading a newspaper or book) asking me all about the cooker\fridge\sleeping arrangements etc. Also, as an artist I'm finding it's really suitable for painting in when the weather isn't too good and that's a totally unexpected benefit! I have a few technical queries but will leave those for another time - just wanted to join the club, so to speak, this time round. Byeee!

Hi Cornishsue

Welcome to the forum, you will get used to people coming up and asking about your van, we Romahome owners get used to it after a while.

You will find lots of help on here with your technical questions, so don't be afraid to ask, there are no silly questions because we all had to start somewhere and there will be someone who will be able to help you.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

hello Cornishsue,

Welcome to this very friendly site. Glad you are enjoying your van and you are right, they are very versatile and interesting.

Hope you can manage to join one of the meets one day so we can put a face to a name.

Comment

Hello!!!

Comment

Welcome CornishSue, being accosted by strangers is the norm - perhaps it should be mentioned in the sales blurb. Owning a Romahome increases your circle of acquaintances and this is the place to get lots of help and advice.

Comment

Hi Cornishsue and welcome.

Glad you're enjoying your Romahome. You'll also find it makes a superb bird hide. I enjoy my embroidery and other crafts whilst enjoying the scenery. Really must get my paints out again too.

Have fun! Mary
            :sunshine:

Comment

hello from me too.

Our Romahome has been referred to as a 'Tardis'. It is Glad you are enjoying yours.
              Jessie

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X