This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon's Den

Anyone watching Dragons Den just now (6.09.10)?

While the credits were rolling, and the voice-over was doing the 'don't miss next week' bit, one of the clips from next week's show had a brief glimpse of a Romahome.

There were no other clues, but on next week's show a Romahome features somehow, in someone's pitch for investment.

My guess is that it is unlikely to be about Romahomes specifically but that it is probably something to do with campervanning in general.

Could be interesting whatever it is.

Originally posted by paul View Post
    Anyone watching Dragons Den just now (6.09.10)?

While the credits were rolling, and the voice-over was doing the 'don't miss next week' bit, one of the clips from next week's show had a brief glimpse of a Romahome.

There were no other clues, but on next week's show a Romahome features somehow, in someone's pitch for investment.

My guess is that it is unlikely to be about Romahomes specifically but that it is probably something to do with campervanning in general.

Could be interesting whatever it is.
    Hi paul,
    Yes I saw this too, I hope Roma/Freeborn are not looking for cash from that greedy lot.
    We shall see next week.
    Ian
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

I think it is someone with a new invention for satellite tracking for motorhomes and the only van small enough to get in the Dragon's Den was a Romahome R20.

It's on the Romahome site.

http://www.romahome.com/latest-news.php
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X