This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EHU

Hi all. Looking to buy an electric hook up cable for my 1996 C15 Hytop. Are they all bog standard, or is there something i should be looking out for? Ta muchly!!!

They are pretty much bog standard, I would buy a new 25m from a reputable caravan/camping shop so you know you are getting a well made product rather than something someone has cobbled together.
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Just a safety issue comment.
      The length Glenw advises is reasonable, but the distance from the power supply to the unit can vary from a few feet to lots of yards depending on site layout and unit positioning.
      The connectors are such that a chain of leads could be used for long distances if necessary But what I want to underline is that leads should not (must not even) be used with any part tidily coiled up. Frustrated electro-magnetism can burn them out - OR WORSE.
      Not something to be afraid of. Just don't leave the lead coiled to lose slack when in use.
      JimW.
      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X