As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new van

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new van

Well, I picked up my new R20 last Saturday from Ant and Pam and I'm thoroughly delighted with my purchase so far! The drive from Bristol back to Essex was a doddle and the van even fits on the driveway which is a bonus!

It's been much admired by neighbours and relations. My four year old niece is particularly taken with it and played 'tea parties' for a long time with some imaginary friends and her grandmother.

Haven't actually been camping yet, but slept in the van one night whilst parked on the driveway, which kind of counts. And have done lots of driving around, including a trip to Ikea for a new bed for my mother, which fit just nicely in the back.

Thanks so much to the forum members who encouraged me to go ahead with this choice several months ago. I'll REALLY be able to ask loads of banal questions now.

Looking forward to the Polstead meet. At this rate it might be my first night away from home

Pema Lily

Fantastic news, Ant will definitely give you lots of good after sales service.

You would be amazed at the number of people who spend their first night in their new van on the drive at home.

Can't wait to see your new van at Polstead.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Great news! I'm so glad that you now have your housey on wheels! See you at Polstead!

Comment

Well done you won't regret it. Plenty of joy riding, any excuse to go out in it, even to the corner shop!

Tony Anchorman

Comment

My new van

After several years of contemplation and heartsearching I finally took the plunge and bought a new Outlook from Ant last year!

I have never regretted my purchase and have had fantastic trips away sometimes just for the day and on occassions for several weeks. I really love it because it is so light and airy, comfy to sleep in and incredibly easy and economical to drive.

I am sure you will have a fantastic time in your R20 and wish you many future adventures!

Lizzie

Comment

New van

Congrats. You're in for lots of fun. I've had my Romahome for two months and I'm still really excited at sleeping in it, to the extent that when I go to see my son and his family, who only live three miles away, I sleep in it on their drive! Their neighbours must think I'm potty but who cares.

Comment

Thanks for all your enthusiastic replies. I think I've got her loaded up with the essentials now, all I have to do is remember where I've stowed everything when it comes to needing them!

See you on a campsite soon

Pema Lily

Comment

Originally posted by Pema Lily View Post
                all I have to do is remember where I've stowed everything when it comes to needing them!

See you on a campsite soon

Pema Lily
                Ho Ho - the fun bit! I drove myself stupid the first time I camped in mine. I knew I had taken this and that - but where did I put it??? The process involves a whole weekend of looking everywhere for everything at least six times a day. After a while you remember where everything is, and put it somewhere logical as well!

Comment

Hi Pema Lily

You've loads of fun times ahead of you - days out, weeks away - and the tea parties with your niece. I have to admit that I also think it feels like playing 'tea parties' in our little van when we go out for the day, (sad or what!) and when the family come to stay, it's a bonus for us to camp out on the drive!

Have fun and enjoy your new home from home.
                  Mary
                  :sunshine:

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X