Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOT of DOOM FAIL and now advised to scrap....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLOCKTON - first time I went there was in about 1972 ……… I took DH there 9 years ago, the village hadn't changed. That is because it is 'owned' so any alterations have to be approved

I almost went to Music College in London, but fell in love instead ……….

Let us know how you get on over the Summer! 'every day's a learning curve' (how's the dog?)

Comment

Originally posted by Henwife View Post
      yes, my son will be residential at the Traditional Music School at Plockton High School. A particularly lovely part of the world.
      So looking forward to some van time as will be on the road a lot taking him up and down.
      not too far from me then...plockton has excellent reputation for music.

Comment

- that reminds me of when I stayed there in the early 1970s. Travelling with my parents/sister, B&B as we drove up the East and down the West side in the Ford Anglia estate. Found a Hotel in Plockton but we arrived in regatta weekend and outside the front a lone piper started up at about 11.00 p.m. Now my Dad HATED the pipes …….. apparently he slept through it all whereas Mum and we sisters were holding our breath, waiting for the bedroom window to be flung open and a slipper thrown out

Comment

yes, my son will be residential at the Traditional Music School at Plockton High School. A particularly lovely part of the world.
          So looking forward to some van time as will be on the road a lot taking him up and down.
          Good Heavens, my daughter works there and I know the school well. It's a wonderful place, I'm sure your son will enjoy it. Look out for daughter and family's wee Bedford Rascal named Flora in the carpark! My own Outlook is also a frequent visitor at concert times.

Good luck in your hunt, look forward to seeing you one of these days!
          Last edited by Grannyvan; 03-05-2015, 21:31. Reason: Hit Submit instead of Preview and sent too soon- oops.

Comment

It's a small World

Comment

Oooh - Grannyvan - will indeed say hello. Will let you know what kind of van I get in the end so you can identify me! Ellie

Comment

Oooh - Grannyvan - will indeed say hello. Will let you know what kind of van I get in the end so you can identify me! Ellie
                Hooray! I'll look forward to it - I'll probably be at the summer concert on 20th June, but you may not be coming up until the start of the new term.

Happy hunting,
                Grannyvan

Comment

PS - have sent you a Private Message, Ellie.

Grannyvan

Comment