This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    [QUOTE=Ian STOCKLEY;409]according to autosleeper who i phoned (yes I know its cheeky),

Not half as cheeky as Autosleeper asking for a discount when buying a Romahome - and then copying it as the Mezan.

Leave a comment:

• Ian.C.S
    replied
    glad I am not the source of all confusion

Originally posted by peterholden View Post
    Hi Ian

I have just been on the Orian web site. The details for the Mira are very confusing, it apparently is a 4 berth and the plans do not match. If you go to the prices section it refers to run out models. Production must have ended anyhow because it is on the old Berlingo and as I understand it Romahome have cornered all remaining supplies.

Peter
    yes Peter, I saw that too, I am not sure whats going on but I assume our chums at romahome do. Although at one point on the old forum someone said Roma were planning to discontinue the R20, Its all too confusing.
    Ian

Leave a comment:

• peterholden
    replied
    Hi Ian

I have just been on the Orian web site. The details for the Mira are very confusing, it apparently is a 4 berth and the plans do not match. If you go to the prices section it refers to run out models. Production must have ended anyhow because it is on the old Berlingo and as I understand it Romahome have cornered all remaining supplies.

Peter

Leave a comment:

• Ian.C.S
    replied
    Orian Mira

Originally posted by peterholden View Post
    Orian was a budget Autosleeper brand when they were owned by Sea. They were still dearer than Romahomes for what many people think was an inferior product. I think that Autosleeper have now dropped the brand.
    according to autosleeper who i phoned (yes I know its cheeky), the mezan Is the top of line in that style and the Mira is a budget version, they expect to sell a lot of Mira`s, which will be marketed through Marquis motorhomes, the price was right at Webbs.

Sorry Graham I got the names muddled, not unusual for me.

Leave a comment:

• peterholden
    replied
    Orian was a budget Autosleeper brand when they were owned by Sea. They were still dearer than Romahomes for what many people think was an inferior product. I think that Autosleeper have now dropped the brand.

Leave a comment:

• anchorman
    replied
    It's more like an Outlook...

http://www.orianmotorhomes.co.uk/model_mira.htm

Tony Anchorman

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    I've not heard of that one, not sure what you mean when you say it looked like a Dimension but was a budget version of a Mezan:confused1:

A Mezan is like a Romahome Outlook not a Dimension.

Can you post a picture?

Leave a comment:

• Ian.C.S
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
    I saw what appeared to be a Romahome dimension, but it was labelled Orion Miro!
    On investigation this appears to be a budget version of the Autosleeper Mezan, which were more expensive than Romahomes. Looks like autosleeper is trying to start a price war.
    Has anybody seen inside an Orion Miro? Just how basic is it?
    further to the above, it is an orian mira, webbs had one for sale 2009, £22995.00 no heater, no hotwater, carpets optional?

Leave a comment:

• Ian.C.S
    started a topic I saw something strange

I saw something strange

I saw what appeared to be a Romahome dimension, but it was labelled Orion Miro!
    On investigation this appears to be a budget version of the Autosleeper Mezan, which were more expensive than Romahomes. Looks like autosleeper is trying to start a price war.
    Has anybody seen inside an Orion Miro? Just how basic is it?

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X