This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duoOutlook

Hi im Roger Green in Norway i think i have the only small camper in Norway. as iv had to import from Germany. Now iv got problems in trying to get the mini home regstered for Norway. They dont seem to have a catergey to put it in. I hope i will get there, but it costs alot of money over here Just to regester it.
    Roger Green.Roger Green.

Hi Roger

You will certainly cause a stir when you're camping!

Good luck with getting it registered. There must be a way!

Comment

Hi Roger - and welcome.

I'm not surprised that it's very expensive to register vehicle in Norway - back in the mid 80's a friend of mine went to the States to buy and import a brand new Honda Gold Wing - and a Norwegian friend of his asked him to get one for him also - better deal by buying two bikes.

Doug had no real trouble registering his bike in England - I believe it cost him about £8000 back then all in - but his Norwegian friend spent several years getting his registered, as he had to save up to afford it - and it apparently cost him about £26000 all in !!

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Yamaha View Post
        Hi Roger - and welcome.

apparently cost him about £26000 all in !!

Mike
        Good grief!!!

I hope it doesn't cost that much for Roger!

Comment

Hi Roger..welcome to the forum. You will enjoy the company on here.

A friend of mine had an imported chevvy pick-up and decided to sell it after he moved to France so needed to register it over there. He had the same problem..there was no appropriate category so the French decided there was no such vehicle!! He had to bring it home to sell it!! Hope you have better luck..where there's a will there's a way

Comment

out thIs there any body ere!!!

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
            Hi Roger

You will certainly cause a stir when you're camping!

Good luck with getting it registered. There must be a way!
            I think we are getting there, yes its here in Norway, now now to get the Norwegen numbers.
            Is there any body with a small camper in Norway, we are lonley.
            Roger Green.Roger Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Yamaha View Post
              Hi Roger - and welcome.

I'm not surprised that it's very expensive to register vehicle in Norway - back in the mid 80's a friend of mine went to the States to buy and import a brand new Honda Gold Wing - and a Norwegian friend of his asked him to get one for him also - better deal by buying two bikes.

Doug had no real trouble registering his bike in England - I believe it cost him about £8000 back then all in - but his Norwegian friend spent several years getting his registered, as he had to save up to afford it - and it apparently cost him about £26000 all in !!

Mike
              Yes you are correct a 4yr old Small moter home will cost about £27000 so im a bit short in the pocket.
              The Roger.
              Roger Green.Roger Green.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X