As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduction and question

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham
    replied
    Hi Brian

Welcome to the forum, hopefully someone will be along who has had experience of this kind of thing. Meanwhile congratulations on your new van.

Leave a comment:

• BrianTheSnail
    started a topic Introduction and question

Introduction and question

Hello

An introduction - Liz and I will shortly take delivery of a brand-new R20 Hytop as my retirement reward for working so hard all these years :-). We did have an old C15 Hytop for a few years but sadly it rusted away underneath us. Still many happy memories and trips.

The question - we've been thinking of adding the Fiamma roof rails to the van
    (http://www.fiammastore.com/Fiamma-Fi...ome-Roof-Rails) so we can add a roofbar and plate - we're radio hams and want somewhere to secure aerials.

I will ask Freeborn if this is something that can be factory fixed but if it becomes a DIY job, just how does one attach roof-bars or an awning? Surely screwing into the fibreglass frame isn't going to be strong enough? I must admit a little discomfort at the thought of taking my trusty Black & Decker to a brand new-shiny van.

Brian
    p.s. lots more newbie questions bound to follow

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X