This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEC success

Thought you would be interested to learn of the recent success at the NEC show. Romahome had a large stand by the entrance to Hall 10 and Brian Bailey's team included Andrew Harris and Neville Peachey from the Romahome Centre, Ant Wills from Avon and Richard Baldwin from his Halifax dealership.
    Our position meant most people went through the stand both on the way in and on the way out. This was very interesting as it gave none of the 'workers' any time to relax with lunch sometimes being taken as the doors closed at 6.00pm. It also resulted in many visitors viewing Romahome for the first time with the wonderful consequence that they couldn't find a better vehicle elsewhere in the show and bought on their return visit!
    Total sales reached over £1m with 32 new Romahomes sold by the very hard working team. The mix was fairly evenly split with 4xR10, 10xR20, 10xR25, 4xR30 and 4xR40. Only 8 Romahomes were taken in part exchange with the majority of sales made to first time Romahome owners.
    We thought people might be put off by the liklihood of a 'double-dip recession' and other stands at the show suffered with lower sales volumes. Romahome customers typically said they were attracted by the economical running costs and car-like versatility of our models with many prospective buyers talking about downsizing their much larger motor home and amazed at the Tardis-like space and quality of our conversions.
    The factory had already increased production in the previous ten weeks in anticipation of people wanting delivery before the 2.5% VAT increase from January 4th 2011 and it was just as well.
    Many congratulations to the Romahome team who probably all worked harder than ever before!

Hi Andrew

Please send our congratulations to Romahome on a very successful show. Looking forward to welcoming the new owners on this forum, maybe some of them are already members and we have swayed them to buy a Romahome.

If anyone has bought a new Romahome at the show, why not come on and tell us all about it.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Well done guys.
      Should've been there handing out stickers Graham.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

This is good news for all of us.......I think?

Could it mean there will be bigger rallies, more waves, not the wet kind.

If I were a rich man I'd by a newer Romahome.

I was going to go to the NEC show and to the Lake District but went somewhere else.

Let's hope Romahome can dominate the World and push all those gas guzzllers away from the roads.

God Save the C15

Comment

Congratulations that it went so well.
          Jessie

Comment

I am one of those who purchased a new romahome at the show. Have been very unsure since then about whether I had done the right thing or merely had a 'mad' moment which I would regret. Hopefully all will be revealed upon delivery and my first instincts will be confirmed - it's perfect for me and my companions (two more silly bitches)

Comment

Originally posted by blondie View Post
              I am one of those who purchased a new romahome at the show. Have been very unsure since then about whether I had done the right thing or merely had a 'mad' moment which I would regret. Hopefully all will be revealed upon delivery and my first instincts will be confirmed - it's perfect for me and my companions (two more silly bitches)
              Hi Blondie

Fear not you have made the right decision as many many people on here who love their Romahomes will tell you.

Relax and look forward to some lovely camping holidays in your new toy.

When you get it don't forget to come on and tell us all about it. Meanwhile if you have any question there are lots of knowledgeable folk on here who are only too willing to help out.
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X