This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water in R20

HELP! we have found some water on the floor in the area between the fridge and the cupboard on a couple of occasions recently when the van has been stood for a week or more. The first time I thought it was from a mistake defrosting the fridge but this has proved not to be the case. There is no sign of ingress anywhere and we have condensate collector in the van. We are at a loss, ant thoughts please.

Geoff.

Make sure all the connections under the sink are sound as it could be leaking under there, the only other thing I can think of is the seal on the back door may need replacing.

I think there are some other threads about the same thing on here if you search.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Made a little progress myself with this, a little water is coming in through the louvre at the right hand side at the base of the door as you look from the outside of the van, any ideas where its coming from.

Regards

Geoff.

Comment

Sorry to sound condesending but are you sure you are closing the door fully; it may appear closed but you may need to gently but firmly push on the door until you hear the lock click.

Comment

There is a box section that runs across the vack of the van that carries water pipes etc (it is hidden behind the louvres) It connects to the space behind the fridge, if the van is leaning in the right direction and the is heavy driving rain towards the fridge vent we sometimes get a little water on the floor at the back.

When we had our C15 we regularly got small amounts of water in and could never trace where it came from, I drilled a couple of small drainholes in the follor just in front of the door and it never bothered us

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X