This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awning for romahome r20 duo hylo

Hi i've just bought a new romahome r20 duo hylo and I am looking for a suitable awning, preferably small with an inner tent. Please can anyone advise me ?
    thanks.

Originally posted by Linda Battersby View Post
    Hi i've just bought a new romahome r20 duo hylo and I am looking for a suitable awning, preferably small with an inner tent. Please can anyone advise me ?
    thanks.
    Hi Linda

Welcome to the forum, a lot of people on here favour the Movelite Square awning for small motorhomes and it would be ideal for a R20 hi lo.

You can get one here:

http://astore.amazon.co.uk/smallmoca...ail/B001TM7JV6
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

This is how our old HyLo looked with a Movelite (the smaller size) erected. The newer awnings have "bent" poles giving more interior room at shoulder/head height

We found it easy to erect as a two person operation, I believe some on the forum put these up single handed, perhaps they might enlighten us on how easy/hard this is.

Barry

Comment

The smaller of the 2 movelites (this is now called the square) comes with a bedroom compartment.

Comment

easy movelite put up

At Rowan Park I saw I lady put up a movelite square on her own by using a brilliant idea.The tricky bit is bending the carbon fibre poles to fit onto their connectors at the corner base.With two people ,one holds one end of the pole onto its corner while the other person pushes the pole into the U-shape and fixes the bottom to the corner.This genius of a woman used an extending dog lead - she clipped it to corner number 1 then slid it across to corner 2 and pulled the corners together to make the u-shape and fix the bottom connection to the second corner. It took her about ten minutes in all and she refused my assistance.
          Absolutely brilliant idea.

hope this helps,its easier to do than explain.
          Ian
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Re awning for Motorhome

Thanks for all the help - it looks like I am getting a small Movelite. Never been travelling alone so might be asking for more advice in the future - thanks again

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X