As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i'm so excited

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm so excited

i just can't help it, only 3 more sleeps till my used/new to me romahome!!

it this where my new life of romin begins. Can't stop talking to all my mates about this they think that I ve got a stammer!

Joan

Oh lovely, won't be long now then, don't forget to put some pictures on when you have got your new baby.

Where are you going for your first camping trip? Some people can't wait to take it to a camp site and end up sleeping in their new van on the driveway.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I'm so excited

Hi Joan, so all excited, I was the same when I got my first Romahome a C15 and as Graham says, I too had to spend the first night making a cup of coffee and sleeping on my drive, so happy camping, hope we meet up for a cupa and chat.
      Last edited by gadgetman; 04-11-2010, 12:27.
      Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
      'Live without regrets'

Comment

Every time that we changed our caravan or camper we slept on the drive for a couple of nights, then if you forget anything it is easy to get it. We are fortunate in having an external mains socket on the house and so we can connect up to the power.

Comment

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine . Cant wait to get away again just me the missus and the dog .

Comment

Deeply envious. I hope you enjoy every minute.

Comment

Enjoy!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X