As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 seats?

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 seats?

We are quite happy with our C15 but i know i will want to upgrade sooner or later. my question is what is the earliest small Romahome to have 4 seats? for example I have seen a new R20 lo with 4 seats but i wont be able to get a brand new one.
    cheers
    Nic

Originally posted by Nicseg View Post
    We are quite happy with our C15 but i know i will want to upgrade sooner or later. my question is what is the earliest small Romahome to have 4 seats? for example I have seen a new R20 lo with 4 seats but i wont be able to get a brand new one.
    cheers
    Nic
    Romahome Duo Plus has the option for four seats but the back two are removable, I think Twinkletoes has one she might be able to elaborate for you.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

The forerunner of the R20, the Outlook also had the pullman option from the early part of the decade.

Many of the dou pluses do not have the extra seats because they were an extra at about £1000 but the seats do crop up on Ebay occasionally.

By the way you can still make up the beds with the extra seats in.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
        Romahome Duo Plus has the option for four seats but the back two are removable, I think Twinkletoes has one she might be able to elaborate for you.
        Last year we started with a 2001 Duo I don't know the earliest date of this model. The seats are heavy and awkward to remove via the passenger door so you wouldn't want to be doing that too often.

If you are a relatively small person then you don't have to remove the seats as you can sleep OK by folding down the backrest and putting the locker seat on top. You just have the seat belt pillar jutting out half way along. Our set-up is for 2 single bunks. With both extra seats in place special shaped tops fit round the belt pillars and make up into a double bed where the pillars are not a problem.

As we generally take one extra passenger to events etc but not camping we run with just one of the rear seats permanently in place and I find sleeping OK, so far 1 week is the longest we have been away.

Comment

thanks guy, now we know what to look out for

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X