X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome Awning

Hi,

Anyone know if these are any good for a '95 C15 Romahome

Outdoor Revolution Movelite Square Drive Away Motorhome Free Standing Awning

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/Njc3WDc0Mw==/z/XgIAAOSwo0JWIPQ1/$_12.JPG

Thanks

Yes, quite a few forum members use them. Here's my old C15 with one on, taken a few years ago:

26.5.13 Broom Fisheries.jpg

Comment

Nice one - thought it worth checking first!

Thanks

Comment

How easy are Awnings to erect?

I am about to buy my first Romahome and it comes with an awning. Can a feeble woman manage to put up the awning by herself?

Comment

Romahome awning.

I'm sure you're not 'feeble' if you're about to venture out on your own. People have said to me, "oooh you are brave" when I set off in my Romahome but I love it! I'm sure that there are many who wouldn't go it alone though. As for the awning, I bought one with the idea of adding space. My husband came along on a trip too to try it out and we found that putting it up on my own would be difficult, as it has to go over the back end of the van, which is quite high. This would have to be done each time you returned to the site after an outing. As it happens, I have never bothered nor felt the need for the extra space. If the sun shines I'm outside on my fold away chair and if it's raining I'm inside. Maybe a small utility tent would be handy for you if you want to store things when you set off for the day. Happy Romahoming!!

Comment

We have a movelite, we don't always use it but when we do it is sometimes pitched so that it is connected to the van and sometimes we pitch it separately and use it for bike storage etc.

We also have a sunshade awning on the side made from a Vango tarp.

Peter

Comment