This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R20

I am very excited because today I have ordered my new R20, but a little sad as I have had to say goodby to my Hylo, I didn't know anything about romahomes until I turned up at Ants' in Bristol about 18 months ago, so it has been quite a learning exercise but I am now hooked. I just have to wait now for a few months before I take delivery.

Bet you can't wait Megan, we were in the same position this time last year waiting for our R25.
    It is frustrating, but worth it in the end. Still getting a buzz just getting in it.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

well done,you will love it. Happy times ahead.
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Congratulations Megan, the wait will be worth it and hopefully the weather will be getting a little better when you take delivery.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Romahome R20

I am new to this forum so not sure how things work, but I am thinking of buying a R20 and would really like some feedback on what people think about it. I am sure there must be masses of info on the forum somewhere, but I'm struggling at the moment. Looking forward to hearing from someone.

Comment

Hi Bammy

Glad you have found the forum, it is quite easy once you get used to finding your way around. If you are struggling I have done some video tutorials on youtube, you can find them HERE.

There is lots of information about Romahomes on our website HERE.

The R20 is a lovely little van, ideal for a sole vehicle, i.e. you don't necessarily need a car as the van drives like a car. I am sure there will be lots of R20 owners along soon to give you more information. Meanwhile have fun with your search and come back and tell us how you are going on.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello Megan and Bammy,
              I too had a Hylo and then moved up to the Outlook (think that's the same as the R20). At that point, I decided to sell my car and now use the van as my everyday vehicle. I do have a sticky on my dash reminding me of the height, just in case I'm tempted to go into carparks with height restrictions! Apart from that, it's great. We've not ventured abroad (yet) but have been to the Highlands and Islands, the Shetlands (in the snow in January!) and over to the Dingle and Beara Peninsulas in Ireland. We've also had loads of weekends a bit nearer to home in North Wales.
              After 5 years of owning a romahome, the novelty is still not wearing off. Megan, enjoy yours, and Bammy, I don't regret getting mine, not for a single minute.
              Aileen.

Comment

Megan - Liz and I can almost feel your anticipation. Our R20 hytop arrived just 2 days before Xmas.

I hope yours comes soon.

Brian

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X