X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission Accomplished, Captain Ant!!

Hi all

I would like to formally announce i can now get in to or new Romahome through the BACK door!!! A bit of WD40, a positive attitude, a bit of wiggling and a bit of horse (Romahome) whispering and I have resolved the back door locking problem returning the lock to its proper resting position

Check me out!

Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive (especially Ant)

Barbara Anne

Well Done!

I'm glad you got it sorted!

Comment

Marvellous, no more clambering over the seats then.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Wonderful - I am so pleased for you! I think I felt almost as frustrated as you did.

Years ago we bought a brand new Mitsubushi van - it was SO expensive, and we were SO excited. Within seconds of collecting it from the dealers we discovered the sliding side door was stuck, so we immediately returned to the dealers ......their first response was, 'nothing to do with us, who did you buy the van from?' I was speechless with anger...........
        Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Ewig View Post
          Hi all

I would like to formally announce i can now get in to or new Romahome through the BACK door!!! A bit of WD40, a positive attitude, a bit of wiggling and a bit of horse (Romahome) whispering and I have resolved the back door locking problem returning the lock to its proper resting position

Check me out!

Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive (especially Ant)

Barbara Anne
          right, Now we expect to see you at the meets for a full demonstration.
          you must be very relieved,i have had old bangers and I know yours isnt but I know that hole in the pit of the stomach feeling when things fail and you cant see a way out.Happy days both of you,now spring is coming,you can start getting out and about.
          well done,look forward to seeing you.
          Ian
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

HOORAY!!

Comment

AT LAST....)

Comment

Brilliant news - you can't let the machines win...

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X