This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many Romahomes have you owned?

We are on our fourth Romahome, we started with a C15 then had two Duo's now we have a Dimension. If we wanted another van, Romahome is the first place we would look, we do feel a sort of loyalty to the brand.

So how many Romahomes have you owned?
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

how many romahomes/

Two, one C15 which we got after our VW was stolen, and sold when it was going to fail the low emmision zone requirements, now we have a belingo outlook, next? who knows

Originally posted by Graham View Post
    We are on our fourth Romahome, we started with a C15 then had two Duo's now we have a Dimension. If we wanted another van, Romahome is the first place we would look, we do feel a sort of loyalty to the brand.

So how many Romahomes have you owned?
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

We are on our third

a jiffy based romahome at the end of the eighties and beginning of the nineties
      A C15 Hytop for 3 years then our current Berlingo based Outlook

Comment

We too our on our second. First a C15 Hylo which we had for 3 years, we are now have a Berlingo based Hylo. Brilliant!

Comment

This is our third, the first two were C15 Hitops some years ago, went all over France in one of them. Special memories were swaying on roundabouts and the nail biting reaction of will they/ wont they brakes. You can't throw the R40 into roundabouts with the vigour of a van conversion but the brakes will have the seat belt holding you back if you are too generous with the pedal.
          Colin

Comment

Just the one, a C15 Hi top 1989, great fun. Wifey can drive it OK which means I can sometimes follow on on my motorbike, best of both worlds, plus a nice cold beer at the end of the ride. Spot On.

Comment

Originally posted by cooperman View Post
              Just the one, a C15 Hi top 1989, great fun. Wifey can drive it OK which means I can sometimes follow on on my motorbike, best of both worlds, plus a nice cold beer at the end of the ride. Spot On.
              Hi Cooperman

You need one of these, that really is the best of both worlds.
              Attached Files
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Now you've got me thinking

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X