X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desperate for a window!!

Hi,

I am searching for a window for my Suzuki Super Carry Romahome, I know they are quite rare but apparently the Citroen C15 window will also fit, if anyone knows of any being broken please let me know or where I can get a window, I'd be really grateful. We are going away the the end of May and at the moment the broken window is covered with polythene. I could get a new window made but I don't have £300 spare.

Thanks very much.broken window.jpg

there are loads of cheap caravan window on ebay.

Have a look as some might be the same. Just measure your first.

You will have to be patient as thee are 100's to scroll through but it might save you a fortune.

Comment

Ant might have a spare, contact him through this site, you never know your luck!

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...php?19-Ask-Ant

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• dcurt
        Window
        by dcurt
        Hi ant someone tried to break into my van this morning and broke my back side Window so I need a new one where can I get one from its a 1997 romahome...
        29-07-2016, 05:04
      • GeeCee
        Broken window, a warning
        by GeeCee
        Hi! We've all done it. I had a friend looking over and admiring my HyLo. Then, Bang! she walked into the open habitation window. After she had been patched...
        04-05-2011, 12:28
      • jayjay
        new window, need spacers!
        by jayjay
        I wondered what the draught was! The new window I had made is a few mm's thinner than the original window, so I need spacers fitting behind the catches...
        06-10-2013, 10:48
      • Arl
        New or used window
        by Arl
        Had my van broken into and need a side window for my 2003 outlook. Any ideas on where I can get (preferably a used one) please. It’s the window on the...
        03-12-2017, 08:15
      • daisy770
        Broken window :-(
        by daisy770
        Hello

Any help would be much appreciated. I have an offside broken window in my 1993 Suzuki Super Carry Romahome and I need to replace...
        03-06-2015, 13:46

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X