Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone help

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    can anyone help

    hi I am looking for 2 rear suspension bump stops for a citroen c15 romahome, part number 516610. Local citroen dealer wants £54 for 2 small pieces of rubber and I can not find a site on the internet that sells them. Hope someone can help.

    #2
    ants

    go on ask ant or ring him he at bristol he is mr Romahome

    Comment


      #3
      ask ant

      Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
      go on ask ant or ring him he at bristol he is mr Romahome
      I am new to this site and don't know who ant is, can you help me by giving me more information. sorry I don't want to be a pain

      Comment


        #4
        found ant

        have found ant, I managed to find the members list and he was there. thank you

        Comment


          #5
          via Amazon

          Any good .... only 10 left it says

          https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...+number+516610

          I think this is a parallel product made by SASIC
          Last edited by mikeroch; 10-06-2016, 15:46.

          Comment


            #6
            8 left now

            Originally posted by mikeroch View Post
            Any good .... only 10 left it says

            https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...+number+516610

            I think this is a parallel product made by SASIC
            thanks very much for the link, I have just bought 2 of them, thanks again

            Comment


              #7
              Hi,

              I always do an Ebay or Google search for the MANUFACTURER followed by the PART NUMBER. Eg: CITROEN 516610

              In this case I got Ebay Item No 121977293738. Less than £8 but £10 postage. Too late now, but haggle for same postage for two items.

              There is a firm who specialises in European car parts, can't remember their name, but cheaper than main dealers

              602

              Comment


                #8
                Hi again,

                Yer tiz! www.eurocarparts.com/store-locator

                602

                Comment


                  #9
                  eurocarparts

                  Originally posted by w3526602 View Post
                  Hi again,

                  Yer tiz! www.eurocarparts.com/store-locator

                  602
                  thanks for that, will try them next time as they have a shop near me. my brother also delivers for them lol he can deliver to his big sister

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by w3526602 View Post
                    Hi,

                    I always do an Ebay or Google search for the MANUFACTURER followed by the PART NUMBER. Eg: CITROEN 516610

                    In this case I got Ebay Item No 121977293738. Less than £8 but £10 postage. Too late now, but haggle for same postage for two items.

                    There is a firm who specialises in European car parts, can't remember their name, but cheaper than main dealers

                    602
                    euro spares or europarts I believe

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by rocking ron View Post
                      euro spares or europarts I believe
                      Theyre called eurocarparts.com also try carparts4less.co.uk i got headlamps x 2 that retail at £119 each for £15 with a promo code.

                      Comment

                      Related Topics

                      Collapse

                      • Bunchy
                        Thank you to Ant
                        by Bunchy
                        Hi All,

                        I am trying to sort out an electric problem which first showed as the fridge not working on hook up. After having three trips to...
                        16-12-2013, 16:57
                      • Bunchy
                        Thanks to Ant
                        by Bunchy
                        Hi Ant,

                        Just a big thank you for all the help on the phone re the electrics on my van!

                        I will bring her along for the jobs...
                        16-12-2013, 17:12
                      • Ian.C.S
                        Thankyou Ant
                        by Ian.C.S
                        Today I popped down to Bristol to get a couple of problems sorted on our new(to us) R25.

                        I couldn't help thinking how relaxed one feels...
                        02-05-2014, 19:42
                      • Jeff Brown
                        Just saying thank you to Ant
                        by Jeff Brown
                        One person who helped me a lot with technical advice and even sending me a couple of parts that I couldn't get hold of and this person was Ant from Avon...
                        13-03-2017, 22:09
                      • Gary63
                        Rust
                        by Gary63
                        Have just bought a 98 romahome and on further inspection have noticed the inner wings are rotten,any idea where I can buy some replacements?Also if the...
                        05-10-2014, 21:21

                      320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

                      Collapse

                      728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X