This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome R10 Review

KarenW has very kindly allowed us to embed her video of the R10 on the Small Motorhome Website and I have added a written review, you can see it here:

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/theromahomer10.html
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Nice review Karen If you'd done that a couple of years ago you could have saved me a trip to the NEC when I took a look at the R10 (mind you...it was worth going anyway to see all the other vans that I could only own in my dreams).

Oddly enough, I wouldn't mind a cutlery drawer in my van....I have them all wrapped up in a plastic bag and stuffed in a cupboard at the moment
    Neil

Comment

R10 Review

Just noticed this one - very lax of me in not visiting the site more often but too many other things getting in the way!

I also have an R10 and have only used it twice for camping. As a single person camper you probably won't get better provided you only want basic facilities. However, we ended up going back to the factory - at their expense I hasten to add - to have the roof material changed. It had not been cut generously enough and was pulling away at the front corners. The new roof material is much thicker and fits well.

As a vehicle it is super - I have the automatic version and the only improvement I would like is to have turbo added to the engine as overtaking can be a bit dodgy if not well thought out in advance!

Has anyone any ideas for fitting up a temporary second bed in the roof, similar to the Wheelhouse conversion, for occasional use by a second person? As we are out and about most of the time accommodation is the least of our worries! Ant thoughts will be very welcome!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X