As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermal motorhome windscreen inside cover

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermal motorhome windscreen inside cover

I was bidding on e-bay this morning for one of these and it went eventually for £32 (not to me). What is a reasonable price to pay for one of these silvery quilted sets sets second hand?

There is another one on e-bay currently at £25.

Barbara Anne

Originally posted by Ewig View Post
    I was bidding on e-bay this morning for one of these and it went eventually for £32 (not to me). What is a reasonable price to pay for one of these silvery quilted sets sets second hand?

There is another one on e-bay currently at £25.

Barbara Anne
    External padded screen? £35-£40 would be good,they are over £100 new.
    Internal screen £20 if you need a big one but they are cheap at Halfords.

Personally I got a paragon external insulated silverscreen,the padded job,for £50 and i think its worth it,it was in very good condition. And I would not be without it.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Thanks Ian - the new padded ones are £200 on ebay so you got yourself a bargain there. I'll just have to keep my eyes open. I'm having look at Kent Motorhome Centre's site after Halfords was a bit disappointing

It's fun looking

Barbara Anne

Comment

Originally posted by Ewig View Post
        Thanks Ian - the new padded ones are £200 on ebay so you got yourself a bargain there. I'll just have to keep my eyes open. I'm having look at Kent Motorhome Centre's site after Halfords was a bit disappointing

It's fun looking

Barbara Anne
        look up paragon silverscreens on google,£200 is too much,you can get them cheaper from the west yorkshire company,phone them.
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Ahhhhh! Great - you are such a wee star! Thanks you

BA

Comment

Look for Silver products, they sometimes have seconds or secondhand ones

http://www.silverproducts.co.uk/

Comment

milenco-thermal-blind

I don`t know if this would help anyone out, but their is shop i use for all my camper accessories,i am going for one tomorrow if i get to bed early enough
              For me to have it delivered costs £5 it`s all down to the weight of each individual product, so more you buy up goes the tax on delivery.£39.90 plus delivery charge

http://www.thecaravanshop.co.uk/mile...l/prod_47.html

One Size Fits All

hmm where have i read this before

No harm in checking it out if desperate or if you think it will be cheaper in the long run

Billy
              Last edited by Wanderer101; 20-02-2011, 01:29. Reason: Forgot to enter price.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X