X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome Centre, Southampton

Hi all

Does anyone know if the Romahome Centre at Southampton is open on Sundays? Can't seem to find opening hours on their website and wondered about making a detour there tomorrow.

Thanks,

ANdrew

These are the opening hours for Freeborn

http://www.freebornsouthampton.citro...opening-hours/

Not sure it applies to Romahome Centre but I would think it does.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

good luck you two
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Thank you Graham & Ian! Will give them a ring in the morning to make sure...

Comment

Just back from a few days away!

The Romahome centre in Southampton was open Sunday between 11am and 4pm.

Parted with cash, signed forms and now await collection of a new R20 Hi in April!! It shall be a long wait...

Andrew & Sally

Comment

Originally posted by andsally View Post

Parted with cash, signed forms and now await collection of a new R20 Hi in April!! It shall be a long wait...

Andrew & Sally
            Congratulations you two, April will soon be here, bet you can't wait to get camping in your new van, I feel excited for you.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Teeth chattering with excitement

"Congratulations you two, April will soon be here, bet you can't wait to get camping in your new van, I feel excited for you. Graham"

Is that why your teeth are chattering, with the excitement!!!

Patricia

Comment

Originally posted by patriscott View Post
                "Congratulations you two, April will soon be here, bet you can't wait to get camping in your new van, I feel excited for you. Graham"

Is that why your teeth are chattering, with the excitement!!!

Patricia
                No it's the cold, I'm in the frozen north.
                Graham

Comment

Andrew & Sally
                  Well done you two,I envy you getting a brand new van,never done that.
                  I hope you will join us at the meet in Moreton in Marsh,and dont forget to join the Romaclub.
                  Maybe we can meet again where we did before so you can show me?
                  again,well done,you will live a different life now,such fun to come.
                  Ian

Comment

Thanks for that - we are quite excited!

Ian - it had already occurred to us that you might like to see it! Will pm you after we take delivery and aim to meet up again with you a week or two afterwards.

Andrew & Sally

Comment

Ian - further to our conversation, we are now members of the Caravan Club. A friend bought us a Gift Membership!

(The Gift Membership pack consists of a lovely box, inside which is the sites guide, map, stickers etc, and an activation code - all we had to do was to telephone the CC.)

Andrew & Sally

Comment

Ian - further to our conversation, we are now members of the Caravan Club. A friend bought us a Gift Membership!

(The Gift Membership pack consists of a lovely box, inside which is the sites guide, map, stickers etc, and an activation code - all we had to do was to telephone the CC.)

Andrew & Sally
                        How very thoughtful, that sorts you out for most of the year,try the main sites first,so the wardens can help you if you have problems and when you feel confidant go for a nice CL somewhere.
                        Find a nice local site you can use at weekends when you havent got time to travel far,there are some very nice main sites near you.Weekends become Sooooo relaxing that way.

Comment

Oh - I'm excited for you too. I retire in 4 weeks and my gift to myself and Liz was an exact similar R20 Hi from the Romahome centre (we only live about 7 miles away). Ours arrived 2 days before Xmas and we are delighted. Lovely to own one new (or previous C20 Hi rusted away underneath us).

I'm sure you'll be really delighted with your new purchase and I bet you can't wait.

Look forward to meeting up with you and some of the other folk on here at one of the rallies sometime.

Brian

Comment

Romahome Centre, Southampton

Congratulations to you both on your R20 and I wish you happy travelling!
                            I bought my Outlook new in 2009 and did not regret it once I recovered from signing the cheque and driving home alone in a brand new vehicle. I have to say it was a short but magic journey as the Roma was a dream to drive and I had stocked up on Abba cds to add to the atmosphere driving back home over the Mendip Hills - special memory!

I had never owned a new vehicle before - previously a C15 Hitop which i loved - but the opportunity arose and after testing Ant Wills patience to the limit the deal was done. It is generally accepted that buying a new vehicle may not always make financial sense but at the time Outlooks seemed on the way out and I did not expect to find a van with the spec that I wanted second hand. This was a once in a lifetime purchase so I wanted it to be right.

It is a lovely van which is beautifully light inside and so relaxing. My favourite extra was the rooflight which is a properly insulated Heki so I never have to pull its blind over at night so can lie and look at the stars.
                            As you can tell I love my R20!

Lizzie

Comment

Lizzie - at night I love the sound of rain on the roof of our van, and often wake up to pull back the curtain and stargaze!

Our van was also a once in a lifetime purchase, we love it to bits and each and every trip is a new adventure,
                              Mary

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X