Clockwork Orange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donk's Dad View Post
    You need to remember that in a pick up you have a bulkhead behind the seats that will affect their adjustment (rake) backwards.

In our Bambi (Rascal Pickup) where the bulkhead was removed I fitted Suzuki vitara seats but in the 1.3 carry with the Demountable pod there is a bulkhead and no where for the seat backs to tip into. If replacements are fitted they have to be mounted further to allow the back to tip slightly forward shortening the available legroom
    I think I follow you - The seat back will be upright 90 degree not raked. They are mounted on their rails so will slide forward to tilt the engine cover. Rear of the rails need moding (too long Hacksaw). There are stops on the back forward rake - drivers seat - easy to remove.

I will be cursing if this does not work couple of hundred quid up the swanee

Jon

Comment

you may find its the upright (90 degree not raked) angle that's the problem with your Daihatsu seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk's Dad View Post
        you may find its the upright (90 degree not raked) angle that's the problem with your Daihatsu seats.
        No not Rake I tried moving forward and a notch of Rake - No improvement!! The problem is the seats have no shape, the padding is either minimal or compacted. They really are the pits.
        I hope the Smart Car seats do fit they are very good design - real bucket seats built into a hard shell.

Jon

Comment

Hi Jon, I'm having trouble inserting the pictures you asked for into a PM, so posting here for you.

WP_20170615_19_54_11_Pro.jpg

Hope this is useful.

The thick solid line is 4 cm wide, the thin one is 1 cm wide, the word ROMAHOME is 2,5 cm wide, hopefully this gives you the context you need get the lettering the correct height.

Regards
          Graham

Comment

Sorry Jon, here are the other pictures that don't seem to have attached to the other message

WP_20170615_19_54_11_Pro.jpgrear right.JPGrear left.JPGlogo right.JPG

regards
            Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerfish View Post
              Sorry Jon, here are the other pictures that don't seem to have attached to the other message

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14087[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14088[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14089[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14090[/ATTACH]

regards
              Graham
              Thanks Graham now downloaded and with your dimensions I can convert into full size.
              Jon

Comment