As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring-cleaning.

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring-cleaning.

I've just had out the 9 step ladder and scrubbed my duo outlook from top to toe.Has anyone ever taken their van through an automatic car wash? (don't tell Ant I asked that!) I mean to say what could go wrong! All resident sea-gulls have invited their relatives and friends to christen my van as they do from March to September. Seagulls can live for over 30 years and I know a few intimately. One loves to stamp up and down my roof and takes no notice when I send him signals of disapproval. If I park under a tree he is inconsolate and stamps up and down beside me looking confused. I've made another friend recently. He was feeling a bit bored so he chucked a brick at me.I thought something had exploded but can't work up the energy to re-act. The fibre glass is incredibly strong but shows the typical fine cracks radiating out. Is it possible to remedy this? Must reconnect my water pump and get out the sun-tan lotion. Happy camping everyone

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X