As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new romahome

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new romahome

how long do u have to wate for a new romahome outlook we are having to wate 12 weeks will not go to west yorks dealer till sale man noes how to tork to costomers [email protected]

Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
    how long do u have to wate for a new romahome outlook we are having to wate 12 weeks will not go to west yorks dealer till sale man noes how to tork to costomers [email protected]
    Hi DigDeep and welcome to the forum! I think that is the usual wait for a new motorhome, some people I've read about have waited even longer than that for different makes. It may be that 12 weeks is the longest you'll have to wait and the salesman is just covering himself for that, but it might be delivered sooner.

I hope it comes soon for you!

Comment

thanks for your reply do we not make thing in u.k eny more ? all out of work

Comment

If its any consolation, when we ordered our new motorhome,not a Roma I might add, we had a 6 month wait
        I am sure it will be worth it once you get it & can get out & enjoy it.

Comment

Perhaps it helps that Romahomes are built to order and are victims of their own success. The only way you can short circuit this is if a dealer has placed an order. Then you have to accept what they have chosen from the options. We bought our Romahome from Richard Baldwins and were very satisfied with the service that we got especially Paul the salesman that we dealt with. We bought one that they had in stock and it had things that we would not have ordered but we are well pleased with them.

Comment

Ordered ours in October for March delivery last year(New Reg) and still waited 3 weeks into April for delivery, but still well worth the wait.
            Definitely victims of their own success.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

Wish my van had taken "only" 12 weeks

Like Peter said, if there's one already in stock then that's a big help. But if you spec. the vehicle up, choose an unusual colour, then the vehicle manufacturer (I'm looking at you Fiat ) takes longer to import the vehicle than the motorhome builders initially expected to finish the whole job....it can take a lot longer
              Neil

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X