As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R25 small bedboard

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R25 small bedboard

The small bed board makes a neat little coffee table when placed at the cab end, it can also be used as an extra seat too.

small bedboard?

Comment

Hi tentpeg,
      Glad you had a good time in the C15, it sounded fun! In the r25 you use the main table to make up the double bed, but there is still a small space left, which is filled in by a board. This is the board I mean, it spans the space between the bench seats, and during the day would provide a small table about 18" by 9". I really like to find dual purposes for the things in the van, sad I know!

Comment

Originally posted by VonUK View Post
        Hi tentpeg,
        Glad you had a good time in the C15, it sounded fun! In the r25 you use the main table to make up the double bed, but there is still a small space left, which is filled in by a board. This is the board I mean, it spans the space between the bench seats, and during the day would provide a small table about 18" by 9". I really like to find dual purposes for the things in the van, sad I know!
        Oh no! you are not sad,thats part of the spirit of small motor home camping! Finding the best way to make life cozy for you.
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Oh! that's what it's for. I use mine for whacking the Missus when she misbehaves.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
            Oh no! you are not sad,thats part of the spirit of small motor home camping! Finding the best way to make life cozy for you.
            Now Then Tony, don't know how cosy that makes it for the Missus!

Comment

I'd love a bed like this....
              In French but you get the drift.

The bit at 00:49 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCE7NpKsVrM

One of these in the next Romy model please.

Tony Anchorman
              Last edited by anchorman; 04-11-2011, 17:48.

Comment

I would love one of those vans - then I could sell it and buy a new Romahome:so happy:
                Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X