As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roof lights

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roof lights

hi as eny one had ex roof lights put in ti r20 hi as the price romahome charg are high eny one no or had them put in thanks diggdeep

Our Outlook Exclusive came with a large Heki in the main part of the camper, with the blinds open I can just about stand up there. I replaced the MPK rooflight in the kitchen area with a mini Heki, not a difficult job as the hole was already there and just needed relieving a little. Ask your local caravan dealer for a price

Comment

Originally posted by peterholden View Post
      Our Outlook Exclusive came with a large Heki in the main part of the camper, with the blinds open I can just about stand up there. I replaced the MPK rooflight in the kitchen area with a mini Heki, not a difficult job as the hole was already there and just needed relieving a little. Ask your local caravan dealer for a price
      yes as it is just under £800 to have the front one fited a the works thank tom and wife

Comment

Have you priced the actual rooflight. The one fitted in our Romahome is a big one and it opens by winding a handle and has lights built into it. It is probably a Heki 3 - it is a Heki 3 prices for supply only are over £700 so Romahomes price fitted is about right

Comment

We've just fitted a 280mm Fiamma roof vent into my Kangoo van. Admittedly, it was a heart in mouth moment as the first cut was made but then the job was a doddle taking just 1-2 hours for a complete novice. This was in a basic panel van so there's the added minor complication of having to make a frame to screw into.

You may find that if you buy the vent you can fit it yourself or find someone to fit it for the cost of 1-2 hours labour and probably save a hefty sum in the process.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X