X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R25 mod cons part 3

We are back spent 5 nights away at Holburn Blue Anchor by Minehead

I did away with the lower wardrobe and fitted some shelves see pic

Exstended the back of the cupboard left of the toilet. Gives about three times the depth .The lower half just makes room for a 3.9 propane gas bottle,you need to take a spare. This is where i fitted a switch so i can switch off the electrics to the toilet when it is empty

BRIAN
    Attached Files

Wow, that's impressive! How did you extend the cupboard by the loo?

Comment

We also carry a spare propane cylinder when we go to France, we keep it in a bag in a locker in our Outlookbecause the paint seems to come off and mark everything. Someone is going to say that it is too tall to fit, but when I change our cylinder I always get one with the guard that is bolted on and not welded. I aquired a scrap cylinder and removed the guard and reduced its height. I put this guard on the cylinder that fits in the locker and swap it over when we change the cylinder

Comment

Brian

We have the shower option so the extendable hose takes up some of that space. For shutdown period I usually flip the toilet control panel up and remove the bladed fuse if not in use.

Tony Anchorman
        Last edited by anchorman; 25-03-2011, 16:51.

Comment

Originally posted by anchorman View Post
          Brian

We have the shower option so the extendable hose takes up some of that space. For shutdown period I usually flip the toilet control panel up and remove the bladed fuse if not in use.

Tony Anchorman
          Ahhh, that's a useful tip!P

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X