As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! R20 + Khyam motordome tourer

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! R20 + Khyam motordome tourer

I am looking at secondhand awnings at the moment and because they are rock solid stable.

Can I ask what fixing method would be needed to attach, I have two secondhand possibilities at the moment. The methods to attach possible as a cost option are the Kador gusset, plastic figure of eight connection kit or the pole and clamp set.

Also will it fit the R20? Here is the link to the model and there are some figures give as to whether it will fit but am really still not clear having read them.

http://www.khyam.co.uk/detail.asp?p=348

thanks
    Last edited by Tentpeg; 08-04-2011, 07:03.

Originally posted by Tentpeg View Post
    I am looking at secondhand awnings at the moment and because they are rock solid stable.

Can I ask what fixing method would be needed to attach, I have two secondhand possibilities at the moment. The methods to attach possible as a cost option are the Kador gusset, plastic figure of eight connection kit or the pole and clamp set.

Also will it fit the R20? Here is the link to the model and there are some figures give as to whether it will fit but am really still not clear having read them.

http://www.khyam.co.uk/detail.asp?p=348

thanks
    I don't think you can use the figure of 8 kit as it is designed to slip into a gutter or awning channel - fine for vw's, not too good for Romahomes unless you can find a way to fit an awning rail. Which version is your R20? Ours was the Hylo and the tunnel for our awning was just a bit too short to throw over the roof far enough to stay on when the roof was up, so it's a good idea to check the tunnel length. There is a photo of our awning and van in the 'your photos' section, - mini nova trilogy awning, if it helps

Comment

just bumping this thread Theresa, as I've realised another post of mine has displaced your request for help

Comment

Is there nobody out there that can help?

Comment

If that is a tunnel at the back if it is the right size it will go over the back of your van and peg down to hold it tight. There must be some pictures of Romahomes on site with awnings for you to get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by peterholden View Post
            If that is a tunnel at the back if it is the right size it will go over the back of your van and peg down to hold it tight. There must be some pictures of Romahomes on site with awnings for you to get the idea.
            If its anything like the Movelite, as Peter says, the tunnel will go over the back of your van and the sides of the tunnel will peg down.

Are you coming to Moreton? If so bring the awning and we'll give you a hand with it.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X