As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romahome safely home

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome safely home

Inaguaral cup of tea overlooking Seaton, somehow it has to be tea so you can demonstrate you can operate the gas! WOW it actually looks very big now, the R20, once parked at home. Drives like a dream....... Loaded it up with 4 adults tonight to brew a cup of tea.

Two weeks to the interview and then I can start using the van.

I am going to have great fun with this new toy cannot wait! Want to go and see the gardens of Helwellen this year.

I am very glad I finally did this and it just feels right.

Hi Jenny

I am so pleased for you, I know how long you have been looking and dreaming and at last you have fulfilled your dream, I hope you have many happy years camping in your van.

Best wishes
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Have a wonderful time with your new van, glad all went well

Comment

well done,now give it a name,mines called Jane.
        find a campsite for a weekend overnight,at any cost.You will never regret it.
        happy camping.
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Romahome safely home

Just arrived home from work and logged in to hear you're home plus Roma safe and sound - a little poorer but glad to hear very happy!
          Get that interview out of the way then you can really relax and enjoy the Romahome experience!

Lizzie

Comment

Hi Jenny,
            Pleased to hear that you have your van now,good luck with it, have lots of fun and outings in it.

Best wishes
            Ron & Heather

Comment

Great news. I bet you can't wait to get out and about in it. The interview will have been and gone before you know it, and then you can really enjoy. Part of the fun is the planning, anything lined up for your first trip?
              Aileen

Comment

I am so pleased for you!

Good luck with the interview as well! I'm looking forwards to hearing about your first trip out in your new baby!

Comment

Good luck with your new van Jenny. Hope you have some lovely trips. Ann and Eileen

Comment

Have fun, Jenny. Once your interview is out of the way you'll be able to relax and really enjoy your new toy.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X