As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New R20 Tomorrow!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New R20 Tomorrow!

It has been a long wait but we are finally picking up our new R20 Hi tomorrow! This forum has certainly been invaluable to us, so thank you for everything so far. Daresay we shall much more to contribute and some photos to upload.

Andrew & Sally

good for you

hi we got how r20 last week have been back to roomahome with it could not get little tabel down back rests in way one thing go round your rear ligts in fill with filla as i lost one they are £18 each fond beds are arder than how last one been down south cost go up top scotland soon good look tom denise

Comment

Thanks for that: will try to check out everything we can think of before we leave (not looking forward to our first drive!)
      Last edited by andsally; 20-04-2011, 18:31.

Comment

thanks

you will like it we use it as to sing beds put spare ones in to front we are geting 51.3 to gallon

Comment

51.3 mpg? That''s very encouraging with the cost of diesel. Would that be motorways or around town etc?

Comment

Originally posted by andsally View Post
            Thanks for that: will try to check out everything we can think of before we leave (not looking forward to our first drive!)
            nonsense,your first drive will be easy and you will love it.well done. see you at morton.
            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

:so happy: good look with the pick up, you'll love it I'm sure.
              Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

We picked ours up just before Christmas and I was worried about driving something new but they are so easy to drive, good driving position and easy to manoeuvre. Only real difference to a car is that you use the side mirrors as the rear view isn't too good through the small back windows (I keep thinking it would be good to have a read view mirror aligned vertically rather than horizontally so you can see through both of the rear windows)

You'll love it!

Brian & Liz

Comment

Echo others here, you will love it. I use mine as my everyday car. Easy to drive, good on diesel and it's the vehicle of my dreams. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours as much as I do mine.
                  Aileen. x

Comment

Thanks for messages. I know we will love it! The R20 is the same width and only one foot longer than our Astra estate, which initially attracted us to this camper. We were also impressed by the driver's position and view from the cab. It's just the thought of the first few minutes in a brand new vehicle!! We shall be fine after a short while...

Comment

Hi Andrew and Sally

Good luck with your pick up, it is a bit daunting at first driving a new van but you will soon get used to it, hope you have some great holidays and we are looking forward to seeing the photos.
                      Graham
                      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                        Hi Andrew and Sally

Good luck with your pick up, it is a bit daunting at first driving a new van but you will soon get used to it, hope you have some great holidays and we are looking forward to seeing the photos.
                        Same from me! Have a lovely time in your new baby!

Comment

:so happy:
                          Good luck andsally with your R20.Our R25 drives better than our Ford Fiesta
                          Our R25 over 300 miles did about 40 to the gallon

BRIAN

Comment

I have had my new R20 just over a week and I love it:so happy:

Comment

Back home safely from Southampton yesterday! We must say what a friendly lot they are at the Romahome centre. It is not often that one encounters four people called Andrew talking to each other!

Within an hour of returning two of our neighbours came to admire it!

Have done a couple of completely necessary local trips in it and we are quickly getting used to the handling. Love the higher driver's position and view from the cab. Hopefully we can manage a couple of nights away in it with the next or week or so!

Andrew & Sally

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X