As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outlook v Mezan

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outlook v Mezan

In the current copy of Practical Motorhome there is a comparison between a secondhand Outlook Hilo and a Mezan. Overall the Outlook comes out better and one of the comments is that the fibreglass shell seems much more sturdy. (I read it in ASDA whilist waiting for my wife.)

Peter

In the article there does not seem to be a great deal to choose between the two motorhomes. I had heard that although the Mezan looks more attractively fitted out with caravan type lockers etc there were problems with build quality with the early models. Is this correct and if so have Autosleepers improved on this in later production?

Lizzie

Comment

Don't know about quality on the later ones, getting in a locker is a pain because they are one piece cushions, but I think gas storage is better. At the end of the day it is all a bit of a compromise on a vehicle of this size. Its all abit accademic since supply of base vehicles is going to be a problem

Comment

If you haven't seen it there is an interesting thread about Mezans on the old forum here:

MEZAN THREAD
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X