X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convenience of awnings

Hi everyone
    Last year I made the mistake of buying an awning which wasn't tall enough for my C15, though I have enjoyed using it anyway. But as I'm going to be living in my van all through the summer I'm wondering whether to buy an awning that will fit properly. What's stopping me is not knowing whether it will be a real fiddle disconnecting it every day when I need to drive to work. I can't see from any pictures how most awnings stay attached to the van - it looks like guy ropes, though I have seen a picture of suction hooks for awnings - would these work on my C15?
    Ta
    Sue

Originally posted by Cornishsue View Post
    Hi everyone
    Last year I made the mistake of buying an awning which wasn't tall enough for my C15, though I have enjoyed using it anyway. But as I'm going to be living in my van all through the summer I'm wondering whether to buy an awning that will fit properly. What's stopping me is not knowing whether it will be a real fiddle disconnecting it every day when I need to drive to work. I can't see from any pictures how most awnings stay attached to the van - it looks like guy ropes, though I have seen a picture of suction hooks for awnings - would these work on my C15?
    Ta
    Sue
    forget suction hooks,they drop off.it takes 5 mins to backup and connect,practise makes perfect.See Dolly`s thread" awning for tall outfit "on this section.these units will fit yours easily and drive aways make very useful space in all weathers.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

HI cornishsue

See my thread for drive away awnings

BRIAN

Comment