This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome to Nu Venture

Hi there, have just changed our Romahome to Nu Venture Waves ,it just gives a little more space for when we do our 3 months abroad. has anybody any idea what tha payload is on this vehicle .Cheers Chrissie

Hi Chrissie,

I can't answer your question, I'm afraid but just thought I'd pop on and say hello What kind of Romahome did you have and how are you finding the difference in your new van?

Barbara Anne

Comment

You must contact nu venture for the information http://www.nuventure.co.uk/

There is a facility on the web site for contacting them

Peter

Comment

new r20

Originally posted by Ewig View Post
        Hi Chrissie,

I can't answer your question, I'm afraid but just thought I'd pop on and say hello What kind of Romahome did you have and how are you finding the difference in your new van?

Barbara Anne
        we got how new r20 3 month ago not mack them as good noe u can not tip front seats over no parcel shelf in front those sill jacks for the back we think selling geting a nu venture surf cheaper more room in side beeter fited in side [email protected]

Comment

We really like the layout of the New Venture Surf. We would seriously have considered it when we were changing as it has a loo compartment that can be closed off. BUT we prefer the two cushion bench seats of the R20 for making up the bed.

We had hoped the new R25 would have a separate loo rather than in the middle of the van as it is now.

We are happy with our Dimension though and would be unlikely to change it now for something smaller.

Any van is a compromise and what suits one perdon does not suit another.

Comment

Personally think having the loo as in the R25 is sensible as having a separate compartment wastes a lot of space! So clearly horses for courses. Can, having experianced on no facility site the problems in curtaining everything off in an R20 to have a pee but with the R25 the curtain arrangment makes that simpler

It is great having a wonderful kitchen area that is what I would love..... you could really cater on holiday. I actually though really like the pullman arrangment of seating which feels very communual that we have in the R20. I also like the fact it has better fuel consumption... but I am still torn.

What everybody is forgetting with the Romahome in this is the make up of the monocoque body which really makes it a quality product. Most motorhomes are susceptible like caravans to water ingress & possible rot which results in major problems. Fibreglass does not rot unlike panel construction but it costs more to produce.

I think the NuVenture Surfs are lovely motorhomes & no way do I want to run them down but there are pluses and minuses with everything.
            Last edited by Tentpeg; 04-06-2011, 07:32.

Comment

from rRoma to Nu Venture.

Hi Chrissie,

Barbara Anne
              We love it had a c15 roma and berlingo roma .we went to Croatia and lots of other places last year in the romahome spent a total of 5 months abroad. I loved the romahome I am the driver so it suited me well ,I am only 5ft tall. Unfortunately it was a wee bit small for so long from home , hence the change ,we will be off again in august for 3 months this trip ,so looking forward to it with more storage and the cassette loo , would you like to know how we get on. Cheers Chrissie.

Comment

Hi Chrissie, You seem to be a great camper. Wish you the best of everything. I'd certainly like to hear how you get on - in your new camper and abroad.
                Maria

Comment

R20 to nu venture

Originally posted by christine bennett View Post
                  We love it had a c15 roma and berlingo roma .we went to Croatia and lots of other places last year in the romahome spent a total of 5 months abroad. I loved the romahome I am the driver so it suited me well ,I am only 5ft tall. Unfortunately it was a wee bit small for so long from home , hence the change ,we will be off again in august for 3 months this trip ,so looking forward to it with more storage and the cassette loo , would you like to know how we get on. Cheers Chrissie.
                  hi thanks for mail we are stoping with the R20 as parking at home council not let use have biger motorhomes out side so we going down to see ants see if he will see romahome fit as we would like it diggdeep north yorks

Comment

new R 20

Originally posted by christine bennett View Post
                    Hi there, have just changed our Romahome to Nu Venture Waves ,it just gives a little more space for when we do our 3 months abroad. has anybody any idea what tha payload is on this vehicle .Cheers Chrissie
                    he toll by romahome the new R20 will be longer and hight as well as it is going on same chassey as the R25 diggdeep:so happy:

Comment

Different strokes for different folks!

I suppose we're glad we got our R20 before it gets bigger!

The height isn't a problem for us, we could even cope at a pinch with the roof down (we're both 5' 3'') and the length just fits on our driveway. I suppose everything is a trade-off.

Anyone have any idea what difference the changes will make to the overall weight and fuel economy?

Not that we're thinking of changing so soon, just idle curiosity!
                      Geoff

Comment

new R20

Originally posted by Artoo0 View Post
                        I suppose we're glad we got our R20 before it gets bigger!

The height isn't a problem for us, we could even cope at a pinch with the roof down (we're both 5' 3'') and the length just fits on our driveway. I suppose everything is a trade-off.

Anyone have any idea what difference the changes will make to the overall weight and fuel economy?

Not that we're thinking of changing so soon, just idle curiosity!
                        do not no a lot they still geting thing sorted out they hope to put some news on hear soon they are going to do a special ede of the old R20 diggdeep

Comment

nu venture waves

Hi Chrissie,

Barbara Anne
                          Hi Barbara Anne, Thanks for the message, I previously had citroen berlingo and before that a C15 Romahome, loved them both but as I have ventured further afield decided I needed more stoage space, which the Nu Venture gives me, only done local camping so far but off to spain for a month in august then into french Pyrenees and spend another month in France, hoping to make our way back through Germany and Belgium, looking forward to it and packing van already, what I very much like about this van are the cupboards overhead, having to lift up seats all the time to find things when away for such a long time wore a bit thin last year, particularly as beds were kept made up as living outdoors. Would you like to know how we get on. Cheers Chrissie.

Comment

Nu Venture Waves

Originally posted by mari2chris View Post
                            Hi Chrissie, You seem to be a great camper. Wish you the best of everything. I'd certainly like to hear how you get on - in your new camper and abroad.
                            Maria
                            Hi Maria nice to hear from you, I will let you know how we get on. Cheers Chrissie.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X