As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oxidised roof!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oxidised roof!

We have a lot of black marks on the roof of our Outlook and Hubby says it is oxidised! making it hard to remove. He asks if anyone on here has a solution to removing these marks without using anything abrasive. I have looked on the archives and the word 'Farecla' comes up a few times but is this a black mark remover? It seems boat cleaners pop up when doing a search on the internet an also a product called 'Silky' . Does anyone here have a solution or recommend Farecla as a starter?
    Jessie

[QUOTE=jessiem;20646]We have a lot of black marks on the roof of our Outlook and Hubby says it is oxidised! making it hard to remove. He asks if anyone on here has a solution to removing these marks without using anything abrasive. I have looked on the archives and the word 'Farecla' comes up a few times but is this a black mark remover? It seems boat cleaners pop up when doing a search on the internet an also a product called 'Silky' . Does anyone here have a solution

Lots of views but no reply. Have I asked a silly question?
    Jessie

Comment

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...ead.php?t=1569

Hi seems like Dereck had the answer in another post on here. Although he used t-cut first which is an abrasive.

Comment

I tried Farecla as stated in the above link and it worked wonders for me . Bought it via e bay for about a tenner I think . :so happy:

Comment

Thank you jayjay and Davebull
          Jessie

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X