As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know of a good Romahome garage in Yorkshire?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know of a good Romahome garage in Yorkshire?

Hi!
    Does anyone know of a good place for getting a Romahome fixed in Yorkshire? I live in Ilkley, West Yorkshire, and would really like to find a garage that knows about Romahomes.
    Thanks a lot!
    Noosner

Richard Baldwins at Halifax are Romahome dealers, they are also Peugeot agents and know about the Berlingo. We have had very good service from them but not everyone else has been so lucky. If it is the vehicle part your local Citroen agent may be the best bet or there may be an independent Citroen repairer in Leeds. The camper electrics, fridge etc are standard parts and any caravan/motorhome dealer should be able to sort that side out. Ask local caravanners for recommendadions

Comment

I found an independant engineer through the services side of ebay for my caravan - he will be coming out to me to fit a fridge in when the weather gets better. Perhaps there's one in your area!

And I know Graham doesn't mind me mentioning 'the other site', although they are petty about a mention of this site on their site ...

UK Campsite - and post your q. in the motorhome section.
      Last edited by jayjay; 04-01-2010, 10:19.

Comment

Thanks very much, Peter and Jayjay. That sounds like good advice and is much appreciated. I've heard of Richard Baldwin's. I think I might also post on 'Ask Ant' about the actual problem.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
          I found an independant engineer through the services side of ebay for my caravan - he will be coming out to me to fit a fridge in when the weather gets better. Perhaps there's one in your area!
          I hope that's not the one from Rhyl? If it is prepare to be ripped off, and he doesn't know what he's doing and isn't reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Caz View Post
            I hope that's not the one from Rhyl? If it is prepare to be ripped off, and he doesn't know what he's doing and isn't reliable.
            no, Caz, this one is from Stoke-on-Trent, approx 8 miles away from me across the border! Won't know about the above until I've tried them out... Will soon be phoning around for quotes so will report back!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X