X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rascal - piaggio compatibility

Hello!
    Well, I bought a supercarry romahome and Im trying to find the necessary bits for the French MOT to complete the importation. Does anyone know if piaggio porter pickup parts (lots of p's there!) are compatible with the supercarry (86 model). the lights I know are different, but I also need a rear window and the pickup side-walls and tailgate. Or if other cars have tradeable bits (the lights look similar on a c15...?

While Im at it, does anyone know if a pickup demountable is classed as a camper-van or a pickup with a load (for insurance / MOT purposes)?

...Another question!! I believe there should be a great big weight to stop the pickup rolling forward when you brake. Where should that be? It wont have been removed during the conversion, will it? Ie. I can still drive the pickup without the pod on?

Thanks in advance!

Darren

Cant answer all your questions but the Piaggio Porter is also sold as a Daihatsu Hijet. They are very different to the Suzuki Super Carry/Bedford Rascal although perhaps the pickup sides could be made to fit.

Comment

I have a O5 Suzuki Carry Pick-up, which i use with a fibreglass Luton pod for work and a Romahome demountable camper pod at weekends and i just insured mine as a pick-up, as the insurers would not insure it as a motor home because the camper pod unit is older than 25years.

I doubt the works or camper pod would be insuredm as carried goods!

Comment

Thanks for your comments! On-going project. Getting there, slowly!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X