This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

used romahome dealers

hi can anybody tell me if they are any used romahome dealers in derbyshire so i can go and have a nosey lol.

Hello Ange,
    I'm not from your area, so don't know. There's no-one anywhere near me, so snooping was a bit of a problem. Both times I was buying I spent many times on the internet: autotrader, adtrader, preloved, ebay and google searches, pouring over any adverts I could find. I travelled to Ludlow for my current van (sneakily combining viewing with a birthday day out for my Mum!).
    Good luck, you'll get there in the end,
    Aileen.

Comment

Originally posted by ange2468 View Post
      hi can anybody tell me if they are any used romahome dealers in derbyshire so i can go and have a nosey lol.
      As far as I know there are no Romahome dealers in Derbyshire as such but you might find the odd caravan and motorhome dealer selling one, there was one at a used car sales place in Alfreton last year, so its just a matter of keeping your eyes and ears open. We bought our very first C15 from David Fullers Cars and Caravans in Lowdham, Nottinghamshire they used to sell them regularly but they've not got one at the moment.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X