THE PARTY`S OVER....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE PARTY`S OVER....

Well my beloved C15 Hitop has finally had its day due to the inevitable tin worm. Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on where i can dispose of her. It`s such a shame as the Romahome body is in fantastic condition inside & out but the bodywork of the van is too far gone. Don`t really want to see her go to the crusher!!! Ta for any ideas.

Did you know it is possible to have the pod moved onto a 'new' base vehicle? I believe the firm that does it is in Birmingham, but could be wrong. If you could afford that, you would get a 'new'' campervan, good for another 20 years!
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Thanks for the reply Sue. If anybody has anymore info that would be good. The interior, in my opinion, is nicer than the Berlingo Outlooks that i have looked at. Would be a shame to see it go to the great campsite in the sky!!!

Comment

Or you could sell it to someone who is prepared to do all the hard work of transferring the pod onto a new base vehicle, if you didn't want to go down that route yourself.
        Shame about the tin worm.

Comment

The 1769cc engine is also still sweet with 125000 on the clock. Plus spares, grayston spring assisters, etc etc

Comment

If anyone is looking for a restoration project, please pm me. I`m based in York.

Comment