Travels in my R20.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travels in my R20.

At present I am in Estonia, the photos shown below, (if it works) are firstly of Switzerland, where I went to be with my son on his birthday, then Poland, then the border with Lithuania, then Latvia, have some from Estonia but don't want to bore you P1150452.JPG
    Attached Files

photos worked perfectly, lovely to hear of and see your travels.

Comment

Oh, oh - the Baltic countries are somewhere on our 'want to go to' list. Hopefully you'll have time for some more pics and even a couple of stories of your adventures. I certainly wouldn't be bored!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianTheSnail View Post
        Oh, oh - the Baltic countries are somewhere on our 'want to go to' list. Hopefully you'll have time for some more pics and even a couple of stories of your adventures. I certainly wouldn't be bored!
        Nor me.

Be safe

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Megan
          My new R20
          Megan
          I am very excited the date has come forward a couple of days getting the new van tomorrow noon, can't wait to see it.
          08-04-2011, 09:33 PM
        • diggdeep
          thank from another R20
          diggdeep
          TO day how new R20 hade a vist from a nother new R20 nice seeing to r20 park up out side and nice meeting another members from the from thanks mark shirley...
          11-09-2012, 04:32 PM
        • Whippetywanderings
          First outing in my Romahome
          Whippetywanderings
          Hi, I'm new to this forum and a proud new owner of a Romahome R20. I've started a blog about my travels with Jinty the wimpy whippet and you can view...
          14-01-2013, 09:40 PM
        • Tentpeg
          Three on holiday with an R20
          Tentpeg
          Well it was really my first real week away and it certainly rained! We had an awning and a pop up for my two adult children. My son drove down separately...
          28-08-2011, 07:51 AM
        • Pandabloke
          Rooting for the R50.
          Pandabloke
          I managed to get away early last week for a few days and took meself off to Somerset to have a mooch around. I suddenly realised it is the home turf of...
          30-09-2018, 02:14 PM

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X