As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

evil day

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yates.robert1
    replied
    evil day

Thanks for the replies. Luckily i am just asking the question at the moment.
    Time flies and the evil day will arrive sometime.
    Good tip about Broadlands Leisure if they admit re-cabbing Romahomes

Leave a comment:

• peterfowden
    replied
    Dead Romahomes

A while back I contacted Broadlands Leisure regarding buying my old 89 Hytop for spares, they said if the back was in nice condition I might get up to £1500 for it. My old Roma is still going but might be worth contacting them if yours is beyond repair.
    The reason they buy them is to recab onto newer C15's. Romahome themselve's told me they seem to do a good job.
    01493 751515
    www.leisure-vehicles.com

Leave a comment:

• jayjay
    replied
    You could always fit the Roma to a trailer and convert to a caravan. Or get a new base vehicle if it's demountable.

However, there is always an alternative. Small garages might be able to fix the mot failure bits with a bit of cash.

Or you could get a new/recon engine if you wanted.

Without knowing more details, we can't really advise except in general terms...

Is this actually happening to your unit, or are you just asking the question?

Leave a comment:

• mari2chris
    replied
    Oh, that's soooo sad.

Leave a comment:

• Kipsy
    replied
    ebay sell it with no mot or scrap yard as long as you can drive it there you will get a couple hundred quid probably

Leave a comment:

• yates.robert1
    started a topic evil day

evil day

how do we dispose of our romahome when the evil day arrives.

no mot ?

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X