C15 hylo Dining table

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C15 hylo Dining table

Hello , I hope all is well with you all.
    sorry if this has been asked before. But I have sehave the forum but didn't find what I was looking for.
    I am trying to source a dining table for my baby!!
    Looked at Go outdoors/ Argos etc.
    many different sized tables, lots of leg configurations .
    measuring between seats I got 350mm. Between seat bases 580mm. Now I could go for the x type legs at 600mm wide and customize the legs to fit, but a 600mm wide top does seem alittle wide with the tape on the seats.
    can someone help please. I just need it for eating and the odd card game...and glass of scotch !!
    if someone knows the original dims on the hylo table , that could help.
    Many thanks W..

This is an original Romahome table, a lot of people take them out of their vans because they are too big and heavy so they don’t get passed on with the van,I’ll bet there are lots in lofts and at the back of garages all over the country. I don’t know the dimensions sorry.

Attached Files
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
      This is an original Romahome table, a lot of people take them out of their vans because they are too big and heavy so they don’t get passed on with the van,I’ll bet there are lots in lofts and at the back of garages all over the country. I don’t know the dimensions sorry.

Many thanks Graham . I have made my choice off the back of the photo you showed me. Should do the trick , I hope !

Comment

I still have the original table as supplied for my C15 not that i use it very often. I can let you have the dimensions tomorrow afternoon if you are still interested.
        Too old to know everything!

Comment

Originally posted by JimBro View Post
          I still have the original table as supplied for my C15 not that i use it very often. I can let you have the dimensions tomorrow afternoon if you are still interested.
          Thanks JimBro ,that be very handy

Comment

Kerbie, thinking out of the box Fiamma do a folding tripod which works with the usual single pillar table - often put in campers and caravans with a socket in the floor - the delight of the Fiamma tripod is you do not need a hole/ socket in the floor - and the table can be used either in the van, or outside as the mood and the weather takes you
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by kernowjon View Post
              Kerbie, thinking out of the box Fiamma do a folding tripod which works with the usual single pillar table - often put in campers and caravans with a socket in the floor - the delight of the Fiamma tripod is you do not need a hole/ socket in the floor - and the table can be used either in the van, or outside as the mood and the weather takes you
              Jon
              Good shout Kernowjon. I wont rule it out either. After glueing my sunroof shut , ordering the wrong sized table is always a possibility !

Comment

You could always put the table you have ordered outside the van too, providing you are on the level and the weather is appropriate. I remember using mine outside of the van last October with the camping chairs...

Comment

kerbie Dimensions are 45 x 85 x 66cm high so no vastly different from the table dimensions that you posted above. My table is slightly different to the one that Graham posted above as it has a plastic top.

BTW I know that i said i would post this afternoon but i had to go round to my mother in laws property where my van is parked up earlier than expected...

Comment

Originally posted by JimBro View Post
                    kerbie Dimensions are 45 x 85 x 66cm high so no vastly different from the table dimensions that you posted above. My table is slightly different to the one that Graham posted above as it has a plastic top.

BTW I know that i said i would post this afternoon but i had to go round to my mother in laws property where my van is parked up earlier than expected...
                    Thanks very much kind sir !

Comment

widgetinstance 226 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X