This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a video tour of Romahome C15

For those new members that haven't seen it you can take a video tour of the Romahome C15 on our YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztWXz5yayzg
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Just tried to look at the video Graham and it is blocked due to some kind of copyright problem

Peter

Comment

That's strange it works for me, are you out the country at the moment Peter? Anyone else having problems viewing it?
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Won't play on my iPhone, 'could not load movie'.
        Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
          Anyone else having problems viewing it?
          Gives the message "This video contains content from UMG and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. "

Comment

Hi Graham

I am at home in Lancashire this is the message

Peter
            Attached Files

Comment

Yep, same message here Graham!
              AV

Comment

Thanks everyone, I think it is because of the music I have attached to it, I will have to take it off and put something else on.

Strange that I can view it even when logged out of my Youtube account.
                Graham

Comment

I have attached some different music now so you should be able to view the video.

http://youtu.be/ztWXz5yayzg
                  Graham

Comment

still won't let me view on the iPhone
                    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
                      still won't let me view on the iPhone

Hmmm, well it's not a copyright issue any more because that has all been resolved, must be something to do with your iphone, can you load other youtube videos or is it just that one?
                      Graham

Comment

It does allow me to play most video's on YouTube, although I have known it come up with the could not load video message before. Best wait for someone else to check it on a pc before you do anything else to it!!

Comment

Speaking of iphones, our son (not Chris, the other one) has just dropped his down the toilet.

Guess what? It doesn't work now. So instead of spending a penny, it's going to cost him around £400.
                          Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                            Speaking of iphones, our son (not Chris, the other one) has just dropped his down the toilet.

Guess what? It doesn't work now. So instead of spending a penny, it's going to cost him around £400.
                            See if it will dry out - you never know it may work after a week or so, put it in a warm place. Ex Bf put the remote from the TV in the washing machine for security while he was away. Couldn't remember where he's put it when he got back and put the washer on... Found it later and it didn't work, but started again after a week on a radiator and never stopped since. It would have cost £80 to replace it and that was years ago.

Tell your son to look what he's doing in the loo, never mind messing about with phones at the same time!!

Good video Graham, link works fine for me Win8 and Mozzy firefox
                            Last edited by jayjay; 19-07-2011, 16:29.

Comment

video re R20

Video works well now, thanks. The one downside of the R20 Lo is the lack of storage space in the luton area, which your van has. I will just have to learn to be tidier...and buy a sliver screen so I can hide the bedding, junk, etc on the front seats!

BTW, I like the jokes
                              Carpe diem! :)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X