This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jubilee r20

Hi I have just been checking out the dates of the Shepton Mallet motorhome show in September. 9th to 11th apparently. Hopefully it will be as good from the point of trader numbers as in previous years.
    Interestingly there was a piece re a special manufacture run of Jubilee R20s. These will be Hi and Lo versions and £1500 cheaper than standard models.
    They will be ready for the Oct NEC show.
    Does anyone have any info about this?
    It would be good to meet up with other forum members at the show. Even if not staying over the weekend maybe we could meet up for coffee.

Lizzie

R20

Originally posted by lizzie View Post
    Hi I have just been checking out the dates of the Shepton Mallet motorhome show in September. 9th to 11th apparently. Hopefully it will be as good from the point of trader numbers as in previous years.
    Interestingly there was a piece re a special manufacture run of Jubilee R20s. These will be Hi and Lo versions and £1500 cheaper than standard models.
    They will be ready for the Oct NEC show.
    Does anyone have any info about this?
    It would be good to meet up with other forum members at the show. Even if not staying over the weekend maybe we could meet up for coffee.

Lizzie
    hi by thing i have been tolled the R20 jubilee is the last run for the old R20 be for the new R20 comes out i herd they are makeing 50 jubilees this came from a staff member of romahome as they are make the new R20 hopeing to it out on a motorhome show soon diggdeep

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X