X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome

Hi everyone,
    I keep being reminded that I haven't posted for a while that's because I' ve been busy at work but the long 6 week holiday has finally arrived.
    I'm also delighted that my dear old van passed its MOT without any work needing doing !! Time to load up and head off - not sure where yet but I'll get there ! Just need the sun.

Have a good holiday everyone
    Sunshine

romahome

Six week holiday - sounds familiar (Thus speaks a newly retired person who also used to have 6 week holidays!)
    Enjoy your well-deserved break and send us all a little sunshine please!
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Lovely - it's a great feeling when you get the all-clear at the MOT centre!

I'm heading off to the Lleyn peninsular in Wales from Sunday, PM me for more details if you fancy meeting up!

Comment

just sailed through my MOT , oh the joy & the freedom of the road.

Comment

does anybody know where i can find an online guide to using all the equipment in my romahome ?
          Last edited by RomaDenizen; 30-07-2011, 13:15.

Comment

I'm not sure what romahome you have but there are quite a few manuals that you can download on the main website here.
            Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X