This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limited Edition Romahome anyone?

Just read in C&CC magazine that Romahome will be producing 50 limited edition models to mark its 25th Anniversary using the Citreon vehicles.
    The jubilee models will be based on the R20 and will be in Hi & Lo roof versions.
    Prices start at £27,995 for either version.

So, we just need a lottery win and we will be ordering our,s. :so happy:

I wonder if these will be built on the last of the 'old' Berlingo chassis, before they move production completely to the newer Berlingo?

Comment

Call me cynical, but whenever I hear manufacturers using words like "Classic", "Limted Edition" or whatever I can't help thinking what they really mean is "We've got too many of these.

Comment

R20

Originally posted by VonUK View Post
        I wonder if these will be built on the last of the 'old' Berlingo chassis, before they move production completely to the newer Berlingo?
        this a run of 50 on the old berlingo be for the new R20

Comment

Andrew

I am pleased to confirm that Romahome are building a limited edition R20 which will be launched in August. It is being called the R20 Jubilee to celebrate 25 years of building Romahomes on Citroen base vehicles but it will also mark the final production run of the very successful R20 Romahome.
          Available as a Hi and Lo it will be priced at £27,995 on the road for both models.
          The vehicle's standard specification includes a Pullman seat layout, upholstered front seats and new interior 'Jubilee' trim with scatter cushions and new exterior decals. The Hi will also feature a Heki roof.
          There will be a limited number of 25 Jubilees available as Citroen are stopping production of the Berlingo First in September and we will not be able to source any more base vehicles to build further R20's.
          Richard Baldwin Motorhomes from Halifax, Avon Motor Caravans near Bristol, Freeborn Motorhomes in Guildford and the Romahome Centre in Southampton have all placed stock orders on the factory and will therefore be able to supply this model.
          There have been a number of threads asking 'when will the R20 cease production' and now you know that this really is your last chance to buy one!
          It will be on the Romahome stand at the NEC Birmingham 11-16 October when representatives from all the above companies will also be there.

Comment

Thank you for that Andrew --

but - Please tell us that are plans for a new R20, based upon the new chassis (or similar).

The R25, excellent though it is, is too big for what I want.

Compact and bijou please.

Comment

new R20

Originally posted by Brougham View Post
              Thank you for that Andrew --

but - Please tell us that are plans for a new R20, based upon the new chassis (or similar).

The R25, excellent though it is, is too big for what I want.

Compact and bijou please.
              it is going to be on the new berlingo chas a bit taller and longer i was torking to a romahome worker and that wote he tolled me diggdeep

Comment

For those folk who want a new Romahome based on the current R20 particularly to go under a 6'6 barrier it looks like the Jubilee Lo is going to be a very good choice and a bargain!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X