As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R20

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R20

new R20 any on no any more about it diggdeep

There's more about it on the Romahome site, you can get to it through the Freeborn website. It looks very good Tom, high spec including Pullman seating.

Comment

Originally posted by VonUK View Post
      There's more about it on the Romahome site, you can get to it through the Freeborn website. It looks very good Tom, high spec including Pullman seating.
      soorey to sae can not find it [email protected]

Comment

I've had a look too, and they've taken the announcement off! I know when I read it, it looked very good value, and definitely had the Pullman seating. You could give Romahome a ring to see if they can give you the exact spec, I'll carry on looking and see if I can find anything more on the Internet.

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by VonUK View Post
          I've had a look too, and they've taken the announcement off! I know when I read it, it looked very good value, and definitely had the Pullman seating. You could give Romahome a ring to see if they can give you the exact spec, I'll carry on looking and see if I can find anything more on the Internet.
          they only sae it will be on show at n.e.c in october as i have try puting a order in put can not find price out thanks [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
            they only sae it will be on show at n.e.c in october as i have try puting a order in put can not find price out thanks [email protected]
            JUBILEE MODELS CELEBRATE ROMAHOME AND CITROEN'S 25 YEAR LINK

[June 2011]
            Romahome is celebrating its still blossoming relationship with Citroen, launched 25 years ago, with a special model on sale in the run-up to the NEC in October.

This will be a limited edition of just 50 models, called the Jubilee, based on the very successful R20 and available in both Hi and Lo versions and all with the popular four seat Pullman option fitted.
            The price will be £27,995 on the road for either version, representing a saving of £1,500

Found this, hope it's helpful

Comment

I think that these are the last of the ones built on the "old" tho berlingo not the first of those built on the "new"

Peter

Comment

I think that these are the last of the ones built on the "old" tho berlingo not the first of those built on the "new"
                This is definitely the case. The Jubilee's are the last of the R20's

Comment

R20

hi all just spock to romahome thar is no photos out at present on the new R20 the ones out on freebore sit are for the jubilees thar are going to be 6 new colores interor on the new R20 they are going to e.mail some photos some time thanks all diggdeep

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X